Question Making new youtube account after suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm12345

Reputable
Nov 12, 2016
My hobby is to make youtube videos. But i made a youtube account and got suspended for spam. When its supsended its means the owner of account can never make a channel again. I dont have to appeal it because i broke the rules so no chance.

The youtube channel was made on a gmail account made for that channel. I never filled in my real name on that gmail account but i did fill in my backup gmail which was my real gmail and real name account.
Now im suspended on that youtube channel and gmail account im wondering does youtube know my name, and how do i counter this.
Eventually i want to make an adsense account on my real gmail account or real name.

So if i make a new gmail account and new youtube channel how do i make sure i dont get automatic suspended?
What do they have from me? Do they have my IP adress? Mac adres? mobile phone number?

I recently got a new pc which where i logged in with my real name gmail account. Anyway i want to use VPN, a new sim only phone number and this pc to make a gmail account and then youtube channel. Is this enough?

What happend when i make my new youtube account and i login on my youtube channel on my mobile phone. This mobile phone i used also for the banned account to log in in the past? Is this mobile MAC traced?

So for the record the banned gmail+youtube account was on a gmail without my real name only my backup gmail in settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS