[SOLVED] managed to overclock gpu a little bit

Solution
Motherboard has little to do with the GPU's performance. Just what it plugs into to get access to the PCIe lanes coming from the CPU.

I suggest using a GPU benchmark with some better data behind it. UserBenchmark is okay for the broad generalizations, and to identify serious setup issues, but little else.

Try 3D Mark or Unigine Valley so you can do more direct comparisons to other GTX 1070.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Motherboard has little to do with the GPU's performance. Just what it plugs into to get access to the PCIe lanes coming from the CPU.

I suggest using a GPU benchmark with some better data behind it. UserBenchmark is okay for the broad generalizations, and to identify serious setup issues, but little else.

Try 3D Mark or Unigine Valley so you can do more direct comparisons to other GTX 1070.

Solution
Sep 7, 2019

ok thanks.