Manual for 2001FP LCD monitor

Does anyone have a URL for a manual for a Dell 2001FP 20inch LCD
monitor? The manual does not seem to be included with the
documentation supplied by Dell, and a search on Dell's site didn't
find one.

Thanks.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:38:35 -0700, in alt.sys.pc-clone.dell, RichardS
<richard@rhspencer.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have a URL for a manual for a Dell 2001FP 20inch LCD
>monitor? The manual does not seem to be included with the
>documentation supplied by Dell, and a search on Dell's site didn't
>find one.

The manual for my 2001FP is on the 'User Documentation' CD that came with
the monitor. I bought my monitor separately, not with a system. If yours
came with your computer, check to see if it's on one of the CDs that came
with the computer.

No idea why you couldn't find it on Dell's web site:
<http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/2001fp/>. I just clicked
through a few links from the Support area and it was right there.

--
Nick <mailto:tanstaafl@pobox.com>

"Natural laws have no pity." R.A.H.