Question Many errors, warnings and criticals in Event Viewer that are not explained ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GenericJim

Commendable
Dec 1, 2021
Just attempting to understand the masses of logs in my Event Viewer on a new pc build as its my first build, I understand most of them mean nothing, I just want to make sure this is working correctly as it seems to be the same 10-15 codes coming through just a bunch of them. I'm not sure really how to share the logs though so if anyone could be willing for some insight please.

Colif

Win 11 Master
take your time, don't do it during thunderstorms or any time you might run out of power mid way

Only times you normally update bios are:
  • if it adds support for features you don't have without it
  • If you are having problems and have tried most other things
  • If its a brand new PC and the updates can add to stability
AM5 is likely to get bios updates that help it. Since its only a new platform

Asus are slow, the one on AMD website is 2 months newer.

try updating chipset drivers and see if thats all you need. I don't rush into updating BIOS myself.

this is just for later maybe - https://www.asus.com/motherboards-c...tuf-gaming-x670e-plus-wifi/helpdesk_download/

GenericJim

Commendable
Dec 1, 2021
okay so do the one for the amd website and not the one on armory crate.

also i got the command to work, everything is fine now, as it seems to me, i should probably update mobo bios as it does show some more stability and iw ould assume that comes with having a brand new platform, it needs done at some point. i would like to ask about the bonjour thing again as i did not answer but i do not have any apple applications that i intentionally downloaded