Question Marvell 88SE91xx Drivers Issues on Windows 10

Relevant specs:
MSI X58A-GD65 ATX Motherboard
Samsung PM830 128gb Sata iii SSD (OEM Version of the 830 evo) connected to the white Sata iii port on my motherboard.
WD Black 1tb HDD Connected to the white sata iii port on my motherboard
I am running Windows 10

My problem is that my sata devices are not reaching proper speeds. Additionally, device manager shows Marvell 91xx ATA Device with a yellow triangle and properties says: "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device."

My SSD for example tops out at about 300mb/s in Crystal Disk Mark, and I believe it is not running at Sata iii speeds, even though hwinfo indicates it is connected at sata iii speeds.

I have tried installing the "Marvell Sata iii drivers" for Windows 7 on MSIs website. They say they install fine, but the code doesn't go away, and speeds are not improved.

I looked in the bios and managed to get a more specific part number for the controller, Marvell 88SE91xx. I cannot find drivers for this on Marvell's website either, I have tried there.

If I connect the SSD to the Sata II ports, which would be the Intel controller, the error in device manager goes away, but so does the device in its entirety.

If you have any ideas on what to do to resolve this issue, let me know.

Relevant specs:
MSI X58A-GD65 ATX Motherboard
Samsung PM830 128gb Sata iii SSD (OEM Version of the 830 evo) connected to the white Sata iii port on my motherboard.
WD Black 1tb HDD Connected to the white sata iii port on my motherboard
I am running Windows 10

My problem is that my sata devices are not reaching proper speeds. Additionally, device manager shows Marvell 91xx ATA Device with a yellow triangle and properties says: "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device."

My SSD for example tops out at about 300mb/s in Crystal Disk Mark, and I believe it is not running at Sata iii speeds, even though hwinfo indicates it is connected at sata iii speeds.

I have tried installing the "Marvell Sata iii drivers" for Windows 7 on MSIs website. They say they install fine, but the code doesn't go away, and speeds are not improved.

I looked in the bios and managed to get a more specific part number for the controller, Marvell 88SE91xx. I cannot find drivers for this on Marvell's website either, I have tried there.

If I connect the SSD to the Sata II ports, which would be the Intel controller, the error in device manager goes away, but so does the device in its entirety.

If you have any ideas on what to do to resolve this issue, let me know.
MSI does not show support for w10.
Working with w7 64 bit get the latest bios and chipset drivers.