'Mass Effect: Andromeda' Will Let You Craft Firearms, Melee Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewJacksonZA

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
I was also about to post a fed-up comment about crafting - which I don't like at all - until it clicked in my head that one COULD say that customising your lightsaber in SW: KOTOR was crafting, which was pretty darn fun.

However, I'm not too sure that I have so many leisure hours to faff around on finding crafting items now as I did when I was in university. Bioware: PLEASE INCLUDE CHEAT + MOD SUPPORT SO THAT I CAN ENJOY YOUR GAME WITHOUT HAVING TO WASTE MY LIFE GRINDING!!!!

Edit: Added "crafting, which was" which clarified my feelings and love for KOTOR. :)

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Add grind time and claim the game is 100 hrs rather than just 5 hrs without. Reason for most crafting in games nowadays.

The question if it applies to this one, guess time will tell.

I just hope it will be less of a shooter than ME3. I liked ME1, I loved ME2 (I think I have played it around 18 times). I did not even finish ME3 (just youtubed the ending... you can imagine my smile when I noticed what I speared myself from).

I just couldn't play that Call of mass effect abomination.

none12345

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2013
"I just hope it will be less of a shooter than ME3. I liked ME1, I loved ME2 (I think I have played it around 18 times). I did not even finish ME3 (just youtubed the ending... you can imagine my smile when I noticed what I speared myself from).

I just couldn't play that Call of mass effect abomination.
"

Hrm i dont get that, i loved me1, i loved me2, i loved me3. Sure the ending of me3 leaves something to be desired. BUT, its about the journey not the destination. And the character interaction/lore make it worth it.

Pdiddy1134

Commendable
Aug 25, 2016
Hey, can you not <removed by moderator> have the label of your articles contain spoilers? Some people are trying to avoid as many new details about this game as possible. This isn't even a gaming news site. Thanks a lot. Try "New Mass Effect Andromeda Details" or something next time.

<watch the language>

HaB1971

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
"BUT, its about the journey not the destination. And the character interaction/lore make it worth it."

For you it might be, I personally don't give a damn about character interaction/lore. People play for many different reasons I don't play for a journey... If the game entertains me for a few hours it has done its job. Like with movies, I don't care about character development, did it entertain me yes or no... that's all I care about

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
I really liked ME3, even the original ending(s), but the thing that worries me about BW is how disappointingly forgettable DA:I was, and since that was their last title, it has me kind of worried for this new Mass Effect.

Exactly this. Also if this new ME features the equivalent of "collecting 200 shards" over sprawling lifeless landscapes (like DA:I), even if it's entirely optional, I'm out. This sort of "Ubisoft openworld" busy work isn't fun for me and the fact you can see glistening objects all over the place takes me right out of the core game/story.

Status
Not open for further replies.