Masterbox lite 5 rgb cooling capabilities

salman.asif298

Prominent
May 30, 2018
So im planning on using a masterbox lite 5 rgb for a msi b450 tomahawk mobo, 16 gigs rgb g skill ram at 3000 clock speed, ryzen 5 2600 and a pny xlr8 gtx 1050 ti. Can the case handle it and if not whats a better case, i was considering a corsair spec 01 but it doesnt come with an exhaust fan or much roommfor cables

Solution
Sure, it can handle that without any problem. Are you planning to use aftermarket cooling, or the stock cooler?

Spec 01 is terrible. I think the Focus G is a better case than the Masterbox lite with better cooling potential for about the same price though.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($55.71 @ Walmart)
Total: $55.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-21 01:33 EDT-0400
Sure, it can handle that without any problem. Are you planning to use aftermarket cooling, or the stock cooler?

Spec 01 is terrible. I think the Focus G is a better case than the Masterbox lite with better cooling potential for about the same price though.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($55.71 @ Walmart)
Total: $55.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-21 01:33 EDT-0400

Solution

salman.asif298

Prominent
May 30, 2018

Yeah im using the stock cooler, no after market products

Then any of those cases will work, but I think you'll be a lot happier in the long run, and assembling your system will be a lot less frustrating, using the Focus G than the Masterbox lite or Spec 01. I believe it to be a higher quality product as well.

I've seen a lot of cooler master cases where the side panels begin to warp after about six months.