Maximum output 2560x1600?

a59

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2013
Hey, i'm soon getting a 34" Tv/Monitor for free and i was wondering if my Nvidia GT-610 can support full resolution without compromising the display quality. Thanks in advance.

The Graphics Card specs on the manufacture website says Maximum Digital Resolution: 2560x1600 i plan to use HDMI instead of VGA cable. I don't do gaming at all.

More info http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-610/specifications

I don't know a lot about the screen/resolution politics, all i need to know is if the my graphics card can display the max resolution to fit perfectly without corping.

Solution
No, not at all, unless you put stress on it's graphics processor, it'll all good, even on 1440p display. You're not going to stress it by watching movies/ HD streaming/ browsing/ multitasking and any other non-gaming work.

a59

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2013

Thank you sir, but how much stress is too much? I know Gt-610 is not an outstanding video card, but i run Android emulator, would it cause too much stress on the video card to run the emulator and browse the internet?