[SOLVED] MB shot craps

Oct 9, 2019
I've had an ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 for many years but it has died.
What should I replace it with?
I'd like to keep all my other components for now...the chip is now a little old but I'm hoping some of the newer Intel chipset Mobos still work with an old 930..thanks for your recommendations.
CPU Intel 930 I-7
OCZ 4x3 12g 1366 RAM

Solution
I would not recommend spending any money to buy such old hardware. That motherboard has consistently sold on E-Bay for over $100. Without the SAME motherboard, you have a high probability of requiring an fresh OS install. Bite the bullet and move to a current generation CPU/motherboard/RAM combo.

kanewolf

Titan
I would not recommend spending any money to buy such old hardware. That motherboard has consistently sold on E-Bay for over $100. Without the SAME motherboard, you have a high probability of requiring an fresh OS install. Bite the bullet and move to a current generation CPU/motherboard/RAM combo.

Solution
Oct 9, 2019
Thanks. Bite bullet time.