MBSA Security Scanning Error

I'm using MBSA 2.0 in my PC with XP SP2 and it's scanning with WSUS installed
on Server 2003, why is it that i'm always getting problem scanning security
updates with the error shown below:-

An error occurred while scanning for security updates. (0x8024400a)

The International School of Penang (Uplands)

You may try this question in microsoft.public.windowsxp.baseline_analyzer
for faster response.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"aznan" <aznan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using MBSA 2.0 in my PC with XP SP2 and it's scanning with WSUS
> installed
> on Server 2003, why is it that i'm always getting problem scanning
> security
> updates with the error shown below:-
>
> An error occurred while scanning for security updates. (0x8024400a)
>
> The International School of Penang (Uplands)

It should be microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer

Microsoft Public Newsgroups:
http://aumha.org/nntp.php

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

> You may try this question in microsoft.public.windowsxp.baseline_analyzer
> for faster response.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "aznan" <aznan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I'm using MBSA 2.0 in my PC with XP SP2 and it's scanning with WSUS
>> installed
>> on Server 2003, why is it that i'm always getting problem scanning
>> security
>> updates with the error shown below:-
>>
>> An error occurred while scanning for security updates. (0x8024400a)
>>
>> The International School of Penang (Uplands)

I'm using the Technet Managed Newsgroup and i can't find the
microsoft.public.windowsxp.baseline_analyzer newsgroup..please help