McAfee: Cameron Diaz is Most Dangerous Celeb

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xaero1ne

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
[citation][nom]dalethepcman[/nom]I'm fairly certain you couldd just search for "screen saver" and start installing random executables and screw yourself. Adding Cameron Diaz into the string just makes 81% of your searches not relevant to "screen saver" In other news, Nothing to report...[/citation]
I will second that opinion, baaaaah.

bhaberle

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]partytime[/nom]Who in the hell searches for pics of Julia Roberts!? *shudder*[/citation]
LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

G

Google as the top search site could also be the number one source of searches that contain viruses and malware. This are small programs that harm the computer unit.Beware of Cameron Diaz. Each year McAfee releases its “Most Dangerous Celebrities” report. She showed up at the top of the list. Distributors of malicious content often trick web users into downloading malware by masking the code behind screensavers and photos of famous stars. The most Dangerous Stars list is updated annually with the names the cybercriminals like to use the most.

G

I think some celebs paid to get on the list...so as not to look boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.