MCE2005 on 9100IGP

Hey folks,

I have an ASUS P4R800-VM and use it as a media center machine with
MCE2005. The only video on this thing is off an S-video dongle to the TV.
Now here's the strange part...

If I use the latest Omega drivers for this onboard chip, I can get
MCE2005 to work just great. However, suspend or hibernate BSODs. Tried the
Omega drivers based on the 4.8 Cats and get the same result.
If I install the 4.9 Cats, suspend and hibernate work, but I get a black
screen instead of the MCE2005 UI.

Obviously the Omega's got something right and ATI the other, but it's
the best of both worlds I'm seeking. Any ideas?

Dave

--
Remove "yourclothes" to reply directly.

I think I now understand what is going on here. Omega's support the
necessary VMR-9 to properly display MCE2005 UI, but the currently available
Cats do not for this chipset. Anyone know which of the Omega driver(s)
enable this feature so I can patch them into the Cat install?

Dave

--