Question Media Creation tool not working?

Novel8

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2013
I had a couple of usb M C T and they just worked fine back then, but now as i am trying to use it again, only to make a usb bootable drive, and they both don't work. I get an error which seems to be typical with this unit.....0x80072f8f-0x20000... I then thought why don't I just download a new copy. I did, and again i got that error. I was all set to download a software that claims it could correct this error, but you have to swear to their terms, which was like reading a contract of some kind and gave up using it..it was called "outbyte-pc repair'. I could see maybe one usb drive getting corrupted, but 2 of them, plus the lastest download?

I had a couple of usb M C T and they just worked fine back then, but now as i am trying to use it again, only to make a usb bootable drive, and they both don't work. I get an error which seems to be typical with this unit.....0x80072f8f-0x20000... I then thought why don't I just download a new copy. I did, and again i got that error. I was all set to download a software that claims it could correct this error, but you have to swear to their terms, which was like reading a contract of some kind and gave up using it..it was called "outbyte-pc repair'. I could see maybe one usb drive getting corrupted, but 2 of them, plus the lastest download?
Running as admin?
Tried different usb ports?