Question Memory diagnostics

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
I did a memory diagnostics because I have been getting memory management bluescreens and it said there was memory problems so I did a rma and they said to send a picture of the memory and when I put the memory back in my pc I did another diagnostics and it said the memory was fine but I still get memory management blue screens and sometime some kernel ones too so is my ram faulty or is it some other part

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

Windows 10: Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for more error codes or warnings that correspond with the bluescreens.

More information needed.
Gpu: gtx 1070 dual
cpu: ryzen 5 2600x
ram tforce Vulcan 16gb
psu: Corsair cx650m
hdd: seagate 2tb
case: nzxt h500
motherboard: msi X470 gaming plus
and i Didnt look at any error codes all I looked at if memory was defective or ok

Ralston18

Titan
The memory may be physically fine as tested by the diagnostics.

However, if there is some issue with the OS or applications not properly claiming memory space, trying to use overlap some already claimed memory space, or not releasing memory space then problems develop.

The error codes in Reliability History and Event Viewer may provide some insight as to what is happening.

With Windows 10 you could run the built in troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

You can also run "sfc /scannow" to have Windows look for and fix possibly corrupted system files.

Reference:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

However, always a good idea to have some idea of what the problem is before applying a fix.

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

However, if there is some issue with the OS or applications not properly claiming memory space, trying to use overlap some already claimed memory space, or not releasing memory space then problems develop.

The error codes in Reliability History and Event Viewer may provide some insight as to what is happening.

With Windows 10 you could run the built in troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix something.

You can also run "sfc /scannow" to have Windows look for and fix possibly corrupted system files.

Reference:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-use-sfc-scannow-to-repair-windows-system-files-2626161

However, always a good idea to have some idea of what the problem is before applying a fix.
Ok i will see but the diagnostics said there were problems the first time and the second time it didn’t but I keep getting memory management and nflm of some thing blue screens

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018

Reference:

I already did rma but I don’t know if it’s the memory bc windows said it was memory first then it said no problem found so I don’t know which part might be in fault bc I read that blue screens usually occur when it’s a hardware problem