Question Memory for 7950x question

NoLongerHuman

Commendable
Sep 3, 2020
I’m trying to figure out what the best ram configuration I need for best performance mostly with gaming. Idk what topology the msi Meg ace x670e runs and was wondering if anyone knew whether I would get the best performance from 2 2x16 or 1 2x16 since I already bought them.

I’m trying to figure out what the best ram configuration I need for best performance mostly with gaming. Idk what topology the msi Meg ace x670e runs and was wondering if anyone knew whether I would get the best performance from 2 2x16 or 1 2x16 since I already bought them.
If you have already bought them run your own test and see which way is better.

Reactions: gskill support

NoLongerHuman

Commendable
Sep 3, 2020
If you have already bought them run your own test and see which way is better.
ok then here’s another question if I run dual channel it says I won’t be able to of them at 6000 which according to amd is the sweet spot but I know that having more channels means more bandwidth here is what the mobo manual says:
View: https://imgur.com/a/bKWqpVs

I’m just wondering if anyone would know if one is more beneficial than the other? Also I have the amd expo trident z5 Neo ddr5 kits and was wondering how I tell what rank these stick are since I cannot seem to find it on the box anywhere. I’m assuming they are R2 but still not for sure.

Last edited: