Question Memory Management Bsod loop

Oct 18, 2021
I'm stuck in a memory management bsod. Tried many settings for ram. But no solution. Did everything suggested for this issue
Ryzen 5600x
Msi b550 tomahawk
Gtx 970
4 dims of 4gb
Team elite 2400 *2
Team Elite 3000*2

Oct 18, 2021
If it doesn't even boot with certain RAM configurations, it can't be driver-related. Those only load when you load into Windows.
2133 Mhz should always work, on a paired kit, as long as RAM is in the right slots.
After doing some driver updates was able to run around 5 hours. Even played wz. Not sure what is the issue. Now removed the 3000kit. Seems to work. Can this be related to ram setting issue?

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
I will try. In event viewer there are lot of errors saying Dcom 1084
Doesn't seem related to RAM. One person resolved it by re-installing Win10. Another by updating Windows.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...to-start/83d6f8a6-79d4-4cc8-8889-b1a9c3fb6775
If RAM errors out, I don't think it shows up in Eventviewer. Because how would it know? Unless you get a bluescreen of death. But RAM is rarely that unstable. At that point it is REALLY unstable.
10-15 years ago, I had bad RAM, 1 stick out of a set of 2. My computer would randomly restart once a month. Out of nowhere. Since it happened so rarely, it took me around a year to track it down. I bet all I got in Eventviewer was Kernel Power, unexpected shut down or similar.

Reactions: kasunpck
Oct 18, 2021
Doesn't seem related to RAM. One person resolved it by re-installing Win10. Another by updating Windows.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...to-start/83d6f8a6-79d4-4cc8-8889-b1a9c3fb6775
If RAM errors out, I don't think it shows up in Eventviewer. Because how would it know? Unless you get a bluescreen of death. But RAM is rarely that unstable. At that point it is REALLY unstable.
10-15 years ago, I had bad RAM, 1 stick out of a set of 2. My computer would randomly restart once a month. Out of nowhere. Since it happened so rarely, it took me around a year to track it down. I bet all I got in Eventviewer was Kernel Power, unexpected shut down or similar.
I had win 11 installed previously. I rollde backed to win 10. Kinda stable now. but getting bsd sometimes. Most suggest can be due to video memory issue