Question Memory Management error - can't boot

Sep 16, 2021
Disclaimer: I am not the best at techy terms, so please bear with me.

To start, here are my specs:
Ryzen 3 3200g
MSI A320M Pro VH
1x8gb RAM 2666
Inplay PSU model GS200LK 700w

I bought a prebuilt PC two weeks ago, and today I was just scrolling through chrome when suddenly a blue screen saying windows detected a problem came up. I caught a glimpse of 3 error codes on the top left of that screen, but everything was too quick for me to process that I can't even remember what those exact error codes are. One thing I can remember is that it has something to do with Memory Management.

What happened next was on a boot page, it tried to repair and scan drive C: and there was a few seconds of waiting and I was hoping it would get fixed but no, it restarted itself and a couple more times showing the repairing sign again, and then now it won't even get pass that booting page. I'm so frustrated I don't know what just happened or how to start fixing this.

I know you got it a 'prebuilt' but have you done a CMOS reset? That might be a good idea.

But...it IS a prebuilt. It should be supported by the company that made it and it's only two weeks old. Definitely get in touch with them. First. You don't want to mess with it too much so that they come back on you by saying you caused it.

Sep 16, 2021
Thanks for the reply. What is a CMOS reset and how do I do that? I did send a message to the company where I bought it, but it's midnight where I am so I'd have to wait till tomorrow for their reponse. I just want to know of my other options to fix it in case the company would not be of help.