[SOLVED] Memory speeds on 1500x

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm going to build a mid-range build for casual gaming, and I plan on getting the Ryzen 5 1500x. What ram frequency is supported? I'm planning on getting 3200mhz but if that CPU doesn't support that or can't reach that I can get a lower frequency. So again, what RAM frequency is the highest supported by the 1500x? Thanks!

Solution
Hello everyone, I'm going to build a mid-range build for casual gaming, and I plan on getting the Ryzen 5 1500x. What ram frequency is supported? I'm planning on getting 3200mhz but if that CPU doesn't support that or can't reach that I can get a lower frequency. So again, what RAM frequency is the highest supported by the 1500x? Thanks!
It supports any speed you can throw at it but it depends on MB and it's BIOS how fast you can get it to run.
It supports any speed you can throw at it but it depends on MB and it's BIOS how fast you can get it to run.

Reactions: Insane Potatoz
Solution

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Thanks everyone! I've realized that I wanted to stream some games every now and then, so I may upgrade to a 1600 or something... I just don't really want to spend that much more for slightly more performance, but I'll think about it. Again, thanks everyone!

TRENDING THREADS