Question Memory_Management BSOD

Demiurage

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2015
it already happend like 4-5 times alread, my system kept on getting BSOD with stop code: Memory_Management
ive tried to use the windows memory diagnostic tools, and got "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected no errors" on my event viewer. ive also cleaned my pc to make sure no dust built up in my system..

but it seems that the problem still occcured. my friend recomended me to reset my pc but i really dont want to do that since it will take ages to redownload all the games and apps that i currently use and that i have no hard disc to back up my data

so maybe any suggestion to fix it?

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

include the version of OS if you're on Windows 10. How old is the PSU if the unit is old. If Windows 10, where did you source the installer for the OS?

Demiurage

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2015
We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

include the version of OS if you're on Windows 10. How old is the PSU if the unit is old. If Windows 10, where did you source the installer for the OS?
CPU:i7 2600
Motherboard: amptron h61
Ram: 16GB DDR3
SSD/HDD: 1 TB seagate baracuda HDD
GPU: geforce gtx 1070ti
GPU:
PSU: corsair vs650 (still new; about 3-4 months old)

i got my windows from downloading the windows installer tool from microsoft website and bought the cd key from a trusted online store

Last edited: