Question MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Sep 18, 2021
I just build a pc for my brother, but the problem is that the pc is giving bsod (memory_management) everytime I launch the game or sometimes it just turns off randomly (turns off as if someone pulled out the power cable).
The motherboard has 2 slots and 6gb ram is installed on it ( 1 4gb stick and 1 2gb stick ).
When I try to use the pc with either of the rams on the slot 1, the pc works fine, but when I use shot 2 with either of the rams ( no ram on slot 1) the pc starts giving bsod.
I have tried using different rams on slot 2 but it keeps giving the bsod whenever slot 2 is used.
Please help me fix this issue.
Specs:
H61 motherboard
Xeon e3 1240 v2
6gb Ram ddr3
Gtx 950
500w psu

I just build a pc for my brother, but the problem is that the pc is giving bsod (memory_management) everytime I launch the game or sometimes it just turns off randomly (turns off as if someone pulled out the power cable).
The motherboard has 2 slots and 6gb ram is installed on it ( 1 4gb stick and 1 2gb stick ).
When I try to use the pc with either of the rams on the slot 1, the pc works fine, but when I use shot 2 with either of the rams ( no ram on slot 1) the pc starts giving bsod.
I have tried using different rams on slot 2 but it keeps giving the bsod whenever slot 2 is used.
Please help me fix this issue.
Specs:
H61 motherboard
Xeon e3 1240 v2
6gb Ram ddr3
Gtx 950
500w psu
it could be between the cpu or the memory slot itself, try to take alook at the cpu socket if it bent or misalligned, allign them again.