Messed up ssd

Apr 12, 2018
So the other day I was building my pc, had just installed windows and everything was fine. When I was downloading chrome I had noticed that hard drive wasn’t an option in “this pc” and only my ssd was. So I unplugged my hard drive turned my pc on, then plugged in my hard drive. But now my pc doesn’t open windows it just boots up the bios. I can’t find anything in the bios to open windows I even checked boot options and the only option was the motherboard bios. I even tried to reinstall windows but I couldn’t find my ssd as an option to download windows on. I’m not so sure what to do at this point but I think somethings wrong with my ssd or I messed something up.

Solution
Hello raymondnguyen90. Sorry to hear that you have run into problems. What brand is your SSD? You might try the drive in another computer and see if it detected in the BIOS. Also, you can test the cables to see if they are the culprit of your problem. Best of luck.
Hello raymondnguyen90. Sorry to hear that you have run into problems. What brand is your SSD? You might try the drive in another computer and see if it detected in the BIOS. Also, you can test the cables to see if they are the culprit of your problem. Best of luck.

Solution