Question MIC not working

Apr 1, 2019
So I have a pair of AKG earphones which comes with Samsung galaxy s9, I plugged them into my PC and it just doesn't input any sound, even if its connected to the motherboard or the front panel of the case, I have a B450 Msi tomahawk motherboard, I really need a fix ASAP it dosen't even work on discord but when i connect the earphones to my phone, its all normal, im pretty sure that the ports in my PC are not faulty because the build is new around 1 month, this problem was also there when i had my old GT 210 PC, Thanks.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
The next thing to do is to make sure your sound drivers are updated. After that, I'd try another pair of headphones with the PC just rule out an unusual scenario and after that, there's probably a physical problem, which means an RMA request from MSI or buying a USB or PCI sound card.

Apr 1, 2019
The next thing to do is to make sure your sound drivers are updated. After that, I'd try another pair of headphones with the PC just rule out an unusual scenario and after that, there's probably a physical problem, which means an RMA request from MSI or buying a USB or PCI sound card.
how do I update sound drivers?