Holgate

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2002
I work at a computer repair shop, and a customer brought in a 19" CRT that had a imbalance of color. As soon as I drilled through the front of the tube, small Egyptian Mice ran out of it. I have not seen this before, how can these mice get into the CRT? Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks

Mongre

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
how do you know they were egyptian? were they wearing golden masks and dancing funky?

Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked.

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Woah, my mom's friend must be retarded then, cause he doesn't do what you describe! Get the fvck out of here if you're gonna stereotype. Perhaps different types of mice have characteristics? Odd isn't it?

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
- Mario Andretti

Mongre

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2002
hey man, no disrespect was meant by that it was a frickin joke. Chill Out!!!! It is hardly a stereotype either as I have never seen nor heard of anyone egyptian or otherwise wearing those masks in the last couple thousand years and the dance is an obvious reference to their hieroglyphics in which, guess what, egyptians were shown dancing. And don't imply an insult to your mother's friend of whom I had no knowledge until this moment, or any other egyptian for that matter. There was obviously no insult meant in my comment and I find the implication a little demeaning in and of itself but I can forgive you that.

Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked.

MindCrime

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2002
Ha!...had the same type of thing happen when I opened up a Jambox. 3 mice ran out as soon as I opened it. Now I'm not a gurlie man, but....uh....Friggin EEEEK!.

How it got in the tube, I have no clue. I've seen a mouse go through a slit under a door that was about as big as 2 pieces of paper. Agile little critters.

<b>If it aint broke, then hell, you aint looking at it in the right frame of mind!</b>

MindCrime

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2002
Ha!....I thought it was funny 8Þ

<b>If it aint broke, then hell, you aint looking at it in the right frame of mind!</b>