Micro hi-fi upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefastandme

Reputable
Jan 10, 2015
I have a micro hi-fi (Panasonic SCPM42DBEBK). I was just wondering if I could "upgrade" it to either work with an audio line in or Bluetooth. If that's not possible could I still use the speakers for something ? (hook them up to my TV)

Solution
A tech could probably fit an aux input to work when you select the iPod dock. Not sure if the price to do so makes sense The speakers could be used with other systems (as surround speakers for example).
The speakers could not be used with a TV unless you added a small amplifier to drive the speakers. Most TVs have only optical audio out so you would need one with this type of input or have to use a DAC to convert to analog.
A tech could probably fit an aux input to work when you select the iPod dock. Not sure if the price to do so makes sense The speakers could be used with other systems (as surround speakers for example).
The speakers could not be used with a TV unless you added a small amplifier to drive the speakers. Most TVs have only optical audio out so you would need one with this type of input or have to use a DAC to convert to analog.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.