[SOLVED] Micro Suttering's

allextherat

Reputable
Dec 23, 2016
Hello guys, I Own an Ryzen 3 1300x and a GTX 750 Ti (Next month I will upgrade to a RX570 4GB), 16gb Ram 2400MHZ DDR4, MSI B450M Pro VD PLus

In CPU Based games I encounter micro suttering. Not irritating, but sometimes annoying.
In games that use more video card (R6Siege,FIFA 20) I do not meet absolutely any micro suttering, it runs fluently as long as I play.
Do you think that's the problem? I searched a specialized site I think, and there they have a computer bottleneck and wrote that my video card is too weak for the processor and creates 80% bottleneck.

The temps in csgo are 58C Cpu, 58C Gpu
On Dayz,PUBG same.But on R6,FIFA are a bit higher but the games run very smoothley without stutters

Solution
I have them just in cpu based games,
List the games you have the problem in.

In the meanwhile you should set up MSI afterburner to show you CPU and GPU usage in the games that have problems, if the GPU is hitting ~100% usage while the CPU is not then getting a better GPU can be an upgrade.

Stutters usually get worse the higher the FPS you get so getting a faster GPU and getting more FPS would be worse since the CPU would work even harder than it already is working now that it already stutters.Nice counter check here INCREASE resolution and quality settings to get lower FPS and see if that makes it smoother.

Micro stuttering is when 2 GPUs have an out of phase issue on the same computer. The solution was add a 3rd GPU.
Micro stuttering is when 2 GPUs have an out of phase issue on the same computer. The solution was add a 3rd GPU.
A GTX750 Ti is a low end card even for an old LGA775 computer. It's claim to fame was running without a power cable needed. This allowed it to be stuck in office computers for 720P gaming.
It's beeen superceded by the much more capable GTX1050 in that market.

allextherat

Reputable
Dec 23, 2016
A GTX750 Ti is a low end card even for an old LGA775 computer. It's claim to fame was running without a power cable needed. This allowed it to be stuck in office computers for 720P gaming.
It's beeen superceded by the much more capable GTX1050 in that market.

So what's the solution to fix the lag spikes? I have them just in cpu based games, not on gpu based.
Should I upgrade to a new gpu? RX 570?

I have them just in cpu based games,

In the meanwhile you should set up MSI afterburner to show you CPU and GPU usage in the games that have problems, if the GPU is hitting ~100% usage while the CPU is not then getting a better GPU can be an upgrade.

Stutters usually get worse the higher the FPS you get so getting a faster GPU and getting more FPS would be worse since the CPU would work even harder than it already is working now that it already stutters.Nice counter check here INCREASE resolution and quality settings to get lower FPS and see if that makes it smoother.

Micro stuttering is when you have micro stutters and it can be caused by a lot of things SLI/crossfire stutter is only one wariant of micro stutter.

Solution

allextherat

Reputable
Dec 23, 2016

Micro stuttering is when you have micro stutters and it can be caused by a lot of things SLI/crossfire stutter is only one wariant of micro stutter.

Thanks for trying to help me, sir. I fixed the problem, I had an option in bios named "core performance boost" It was on auto,I disabled it and now everything runs without lag spikes/micro stutterings.
The game I usually play is CS:GO, this game is cpu based as I know

Latest posts