Microsoft BPOS: Managing The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Managing Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite is easier than you might think, in part because all of the heavy lifting is performed at Microsoft’s data centers, not by in-house IT. We’ll walk you through the key points managers need to tackle.

Microsoft BPOS: Managing The Cloud : Read more

justchuck69

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
the article states this at the beginning but i guess some don't read !

Editor’s Note: For background on this article, check out the first article in this series, Microsoft’s BPOS: Cloud Computing’s Silver Lining?

justchuck69

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
the article states this at the beginning but i guess some don't read !

Editor’s Note: For background on this article, check out the first article in this series, Microsoft’s BPOS: Cloud Computing’s Silver Lining?

CircusMusic

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
[citation][nom]vfmain[/nom]Here is free replacement: http://www.officesip.com/messenger.html[/citation]
Thanks! I was looking into setting up a IM system at work, but didn't want to allow users the ability to connect to the other major networks (MSN, ICQ, etc.)

3p0cHx

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2008
would this be a good platform to migrate to if the shop is already running SBS2003? Does this system include licenses for Word, Excel, ppt? Is Outlook only web-based? Do you upload your data shares from SBS2003 to the cloud?

Status
Not open for further replies.