Microsoft Co-founder Diagnosed With Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnice3d

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
I agree, Bourgeoisdude ... Allen has done quite a lot for charities in his career. Kind of sad someone sold him out.

Hope he pulls through ok

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]papasmurf[/nom]"philanthropis" orly?[/citation]

Yes, PLEASE use the spell check, it doesn't take that much time. Good article, but please do double check your work, it pays off and goes a long way towards professionalism and shows pride in your work.

bikeracer4487

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2009
[citation][nom]one-shot[/nom]I saw that one right away. Microsoft Word 07 comes with Spell Check built in.[/citation]
Really? No way...I had heard rumors that Microsoft had put some amazing new algorithm into Word, but I just shrugged them off as overoptimistic journalists. I never would've dreamed that Microsoft engineers would actually DO the impossible!

G

One day we all got to go!
Hope he didn't get it because of the stresses of ripping off people's money selling Windows more than 3x as expensive as it's worth!

G

[citation][nom]bikeracer4487[/nom]Haha, me too...if I ever met it in a dark alley I would kick its ass.[/citation]
or die in a gutter, depending on which is stronger...

nitto555rchallenger

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]One day we all got to go!Hope he didn't get it because of the stresses of ripping off people's money selling Windows more than 3x as expensive as it's worth![/citation]
He doesn't work for MS anymore, he started his own company, Vulcan. Yeah maybe he still holds some stock options, but I'm sure he's too busy with the Seahawks and Vulcan to care about MS. Get better and bring in some more wins.

jdamon113

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009
ProDigit80
you an asshole. You know nothing about him, do not hate because you think your cool.

I wish the best outcome for him and his family.

When it comes down to it, he's a nice guy, as he, like Bill Gates has given tons of money to charities and such over the years. Remember, business is business. I wish him a swift and successful recovery.

amdgamer666

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2008
"He also owns the Seahawks and is a big philanthropist."

Oh come on, how could list that but not that he also owns the Portland Trailblazers (my favorite team, go blazers!)? I hate how the NFL always has priority over the NBA.

But anyway, this really sucks, he's a great person and doesn't deserve this. It should've been Steve Jobs who got cancer :p

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]amdgamer666[/nom]"He also owns the Seahawks and is a big philanthropist."Oh come on, how could list that but not that he also owns the Portland Trailblazers (my favorite team, go blazers!)? I hate how the NFL always has priority over the NBA.But anyway, this really sucks, he's a great person and doesn't deserve this. It should've been Steve Jobs who got cancer[/citation]
You are a fuckwit.
No one deserves cancer.
Not even you.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

One of the few people in the world I haven't met but still care about. Microsoft as a whole has made the world a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.