[SOLVED] Microsoft Edge Administrator Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

g-unit1111

Titan
So I've got an application that I work with that requires a login from Microsoft Edge and I was able to run this program all the way until the most recent Windows update. And now my attempts to run said program return this error message, and my numerous attempts to find a work around the administrator settings have backfired and I cannot access the program. This program also won't run on any other browser. This is the error message that I am getting:

lXOmGjh.jpg

Is there a fix or a work around for this that would allow me to run this application?

Solution
So after searching high and low I finally found the solution to this. It turns out the latest update screws up the .NET Framework application (a long time nemesis of mine) and alters the application launch settings in the registry. Turns out it's a really easy fix for it:

g-unit1111

Titan
So after searching high and low I finally found the solution to this. It turns out the latest update screws up the .NET Framework application (a long time nemesis of mine) and alters the application launch settings in the registry. Turns out it's a really easy fix for it:

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.