Microsoft Keeps Rolling With Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Still garbage. Btw 15063 will lower your frame rate...it seems that game mode really mess it up..

Puiucs

Honorable
Jan 17, 2014

Like it or not, win10 is still better than win7. Just disable what you don't like and stop complaining about stupid things and also stop being a hater because you think it makes you look "cool".

Unfortunately part of the problem is you need to be a PC software surgeon to disable some of the more controversial stuff, like Cortana... only to have to do it again later. Get rid of Microsoft monitoring me for everything (to publicly "try to make another buck in selling me something.") Get rid of Microsoft trying to sell me on its re-skinned IE app now named Edge when I use another browser. 10 seems to have some nice features and all, but taking control away from me, and spying on my every move in the name of advertising are the flies in the proverbial soup.

@freak777power, How do you know it is "still garbage?" Are you in on the testing or are you just making accusations without evidence again?

One bad thing about being a Windows Insider Fast Ring Guinea pig, and if you are using an SSD, is that all the frequent build releases put a lot of wear on your SSD. After being in the fast ring for well over a year, I recently dropped down to the slow ring to cut down on the wear and tear. Glad to see them quickly progressing with the builds, though.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
I am in slow ring, I like the stability of build 15058 current insider ISO, fresh install smooth as butter but WAS NOT until FRESH INSTALL. Screw upgrade process never again.

Better frame rates in most games I have been testing including Assassins Creed 1 through IV, BF4,BF1, COD Black Ops I - III, ARK, Borderlands series, Deus Ex series, list goes on have around 200 games through steam on an eSata drive @ 6gbs 3.5" 4TB HD. Currently using Assassins Creed series, BF4, and BF1 on Crucial X300 SSD as those are my favorite lol.

tical2399

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009

really wish people would get off this "I love windows 7 bs" The shit is old and outdated. You got to install 3rd party shit just to get it to do stuff that windows 10 does out of the box.

JimmiG

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008

Probably not that much of an issue, but the frequent updates with multiple reboots can get a bit annoying. I'm on the Slow Ring too, but plan to drop to Release Preview when the Creators Update gets released. There will probably be some pretty wild experimentation while Microsoft figures out what to do after the Creators Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS