Microsoft Previewing Windows 8 App Store Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
o yay, another update to xbox. so far, its only gotten worse each itteration. the blades was the best, the second was bad, the kinect one was worse, and now metro... ill wait till i try it, but with expectations already as low as humanly possible, i cant see how they could do anything but be better than them... cant wait to see how they fail at even the low bar i set.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
MS is no longer under the thumb of the US federal government, as of last month I believe...

They might have the ability to improve now...

And they are in no danger of falling under that thumb again, as that oversight allowed other companies to sprout and challenge MS' dominance in almost every category MS once dominated...

Swolern

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
[citation][nom]Forlorn[/nom]Metro touch interface. Kinect hardware. My tv just became a giant touch screen. Sweet.[/citation]

My thoughts exactly! Minority report here we come!

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]jimmy-bee[/nom]Ah yes, the innovative "we stole , copied or bullied just about everything we have done" company copies Apple once again.[/citation]

Ah yes, the "I'm to stupid to know what I'm saying" blanket hate statement.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]jimmy-bee[/nom]Ah yes, the innovative "we stole , copied or bullied just about everything we have done" company copies Apple once again.[/citation]
Seeing as the App Store is just an Apple only version of what Cnets Download.com has been doing since the last millenium, I think we are safe

Status
Not open for further replies.