Microsoft Releases Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard And Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didenko

Reputable
Mar 11, 2015
It would be great if that mouse worked: http://www.amazon.com/review/R38A9PEMTY6XW8/ .

Oh, and it would be also great if Microsoft would not employ downvoting squads.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
5 buttons or GTFO!!!

After using the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 then the Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer I refuse to use a mouse with less than 5 buttons. Currently using a Performance Mouse MX.

kyuuketsuki

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
I wouldn't exactly say this is "useless" for any device without a built-in Bluetooth chipset, considering you can buy your own Bluetooth USB dongle for dirt cheap that will work with any Bluetooth product just fine.

Roger Wilco

Honorable
Sep 19, 2013
HAHA Vlad Didenko, you missed the description, "Requires Windows 8 or higher". So I imagine no, you cannot use it on your macbook. Also, overall there's many other reviews than your SINGLE review that didn't even follow the instructions and use it on a Windows machine... As far as the product goes, pretty neat looking, would be great if there were more accessory buttons... (razer naga ftw)

bzwaagstra

Reputable
Mar 13, 2015
The selection of Bluetooth keyboards and mice matched combinations is very slim. I welcome this high design option even if the mouse reviews scared me off. Sure, if you want to use a wireless USB dongle then the sky's the limit. But those of us with limited USB ports would like to take advantage of the built in Bluetooth.

I understand the combo is compatible with anything Bluetooth 4.0 and higher. Hence the limitation to Windows 8 and higher (earlier does not support Bv4 I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.