Microsoft Reveals Native Broadcasting, Custom Tournaments With 'Creators' Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

First of all i don't have XBOX One and don't care about one, let alone junk called Data Mining OS Windows 10. It looks like Microsoft is so desperate trying to get people to Windows 10

DrBackwater

Honorable
Jun 10, 2013
Windows 10 not a bad os, its taken two years for me to upgrade, i used a vms to test win10, then installed it on seperate os but overall not bad, until anniversary came along.

G

I agree! Windows 10 is a disaster and the UI isn't even complete. There are TWO settings panels and both have different and redundant options.

It is a more up to date system but it's just not ready yet. It was a free upgrade for a reason.

I'm going to switch to Linux when there are more games and a bit more desktop standardized features.

Plumboby

Respectable
Apr 18, 2016
nah 10pro is the best version around using it on about 10pcs or more no issues apart from the odd bug great for gaming the bs of ms stealing you info its not as bad as google apple facebook many other sites media used does the same thing wind 10 pro is the best os yet released by ms i recomend it as Linux & much other freeware isnt there yet where 10 is now its getting betters as they add more features as ms intened to

JaMGeR20

Reputable
Apr 29, 2014
it always has bothered me how ppl bash w10 and goes all crazy with ''they are gathering data off me, they are spying on me, etc,etc,etc'' like who the hell they think they are that ms is going to spy on'em? lol..

Maarsch

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2012
Beam taking on twitch? Good luck. Hope it works better for you than Afreeca, hitbox, Azubu or youtube gaming.
With a direct interface from the Xbox? They might have a leg up others didn't.

Using the game bar . . . well, it might have improved since I last tried it. Definitely didn't use to be on par with xsplit and obs.
Wonder if they'll allow 3rd party software for streaming or if they want to really lock it down to MS software.

"The main difference between Twitch and Beam, however, is interaction" That's a game specific thing, not a streaming method/platform thing. And those games exist. Although, not quite that integrated, I believe.

I hope there'll be serious competition to twitch, as that kind of thing tends to drive good service, innovation and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.