Microsoft Shows Off ''Radical'' New UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalrazoe

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2009
What the hell is Microsoft thinking ? No.. SERIOUSLY !!! If I wanted some bubble laced GUI I would go out and drink a fifth of something bad and run into a brick wall !! Can't they just make an OS that works ? no fancy gidgets or widgets . No stinking wavy windows . Just give me something that can serve my Editing platform, Audio studio, and the occasional website I decide to visit.. this cloud/control soft-n-fuzzy stuff has to stop! May work for "my first computer" but it just BLOWS for us thats been around these things for any length of time! ( I think I just threw up in my mouth...)

compton

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
My guess Windows 8 won't use this, at least not in the way presented; there will be some aspects of this in the next release, but this UI will be more for appliances. Like a Windows appliance in your home, like a TV where the visual cues will give you information on your "connected life" at a glance.

darussiaman16

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2010
Holy ****, that looks revulsively disgusting! If this is indeed Win8 and there is no way to make it look like a proper OS is supposed to look like, I am completely bailing and going Linux or even MacOS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS