Microsoft to Open Windows 7 Cafe in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

XD_dued

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom]It would be nice to visit but I'm afraid of catching a virus.[/citation]

Don't worry, if you bring a mac, you're impervious to viruses.

MrMaestro

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2007
That's pretty cool actually, if they opened up a cafe near me I'd go. It doesn't look very inviting though, they need to uncover the windows and let in more natural light.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]jhansonxi :WTF!? Stop believing what you hear in commercials. Look, I'm not against MACs but I am against spreading false comments like yours.[/citation]

I think they were being sarcastic....

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]sunflier[/nom]jhansonxi : WTF!? Stop believing what you hear in commercials. Look, I'm not against MACs but I am against spreading false comments like yours.[/citation]

Perhaps XD_dued was being sarcastic...

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]What are the chances they'll have wifi in the cafe?[/citation]

The front sign says : "Windows Café will open it's doors on October 22. In the meanwhile, don't hesitate to surf on the pavement." Unless they're offering you to leech some other hotspot, I guess they will provide wifi! ;)

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]will they sell apple pie???[/citation]

Yes, but you'll have to hack your plate and fork for it to be edible. Even then, you should expect some sluggishness when running nom.exe due to the plate and fork emulation required to eat apple-based foods with uncertified cutlery.

bad_code

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2009
[citation][nom]zepd3z[/nom]"Don't worry, if you bring a mac, you're impervious to viruses."at least in your mind...[/citation]
No they are not. They are just owned and operated by idiots. Computer geeks couldn't careless about paying an apple tax just to waste their time to make a virus for 1% of the computer market.

funkjunky

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
I'll come by and show them how much faster I can access windows applications and how much easier they are to use when I run Windows 7 on fusion using unity mode on Snow Leopard. It'll be good fun!
In the end I think I'll just get yelled at, because I don't speak a word of French >>;;.

funkjunky

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
heh before I start any kind of stupid argument. Windows 7 is miles ahead of Windows Vista, and it's usability is a lot better, and I'll even admit to the rare advantage it has over Snow Leopard. So Windows 7 is not terrible... don't get me wrong!

Let's all talk about this over a coffee in France ^^.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]bad_code[/nom]No they are not. They are just owned and operated by idiots. Computer geeks couldn't careless about paying an apple tax just to waste their time to make a virus for 1% of the computer market.[/citation]
Your sarcasm meter is broken, please go to a certified repair shop quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.