Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update: What's New And How To Get It

Status
Not open for further replies.

elho_cid

Reputable
Aug 12, 2015
So basically you failed to look at the changes in the update, instead writing about what you expected and did not get? Zero information value, just Apple fanboy stuff. This article is a mess.

Whoflung

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
So basically you were trying to sell a mac did not see your headline should of read Apple creative reporting

zahoome

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
Based on the headline, I thought this was an article about the Windows 10 Creators Update. Why is Apple even mentioned? This is more of an editorial opinion piece. The third paragraph in the "Creators" section is especially fanboyish and out of place.

Built in, like IE was? (integrated into the OS to make sure you couldn't get rid of it without affecting the performance of the OS.) Built in as in just integrated? or built in as in "included with"?

While I seriously doubt that the new 3D paint will be able to take on the likes of ZBrush, Maya, or 3Dmax (or even Blender) ... We don't need bloat or added vulnerabilities due to "built-in" software. I'd rather they be optional, non-detrimental if not installed, and not pushed as if it was as important as a security update or bug fix.

Other than that, it may be pretty interesting to see what 3D Paint *can* and *cannot* actually do. For some the Game mode may be a welcome addition even.

Cyborg Wolf Alpha

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
I agree with you guys. An Apple fanbitch. I just installed the update and the DPI scaling improved as promised. I own a Surface Book and this update is great for the OS.

LionD

Reputable
Aug 19, 2014
Why does this article is titled "What's New"? There is no info about what IS new, what isn't only.

Richard_719

Prominent
Apr 11, 2017
Dude, from the comments on your article, maybe you need to rethink your career choice. Maybe its time to fill out an application at an Apple kiosk in your local mall.

Alex Atkin UK

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Is the author of this article forgetting that when Microsoft try to bundle in software they get sued for anti-competitive behaviour? So is it really any wonder they are treading lightly on Windows 10?

The real crime here is that Apple have been allowed to do it when Microsoft have not.

therogerwilco

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2009
Why are you talking about Apple article writer? Are you that dense and just plain stupid to lose focus so easily? I'm really tired of this crap-tossing back and forth, how about you just keep your eyes on the goal and write about the subject matter.

tom warner

Reputable
Jan 15, 2016
Never win10 , i hate dictators like MS who try and bully users into downgrading to win10 spyware so they can sell your data , f you ms I'm staying with win7 updates or no updates

Status
Not open for further replies.