News Microsoft Xbox One Performance Warning Added to Cyberpunk 2077 Microsoft Store Page

Trident1983

Reputable
Jun 16, 2020
Tries gpt-3 coding fixes on hardware and software levels in the os bios uefi cmos ram apu cpu gpu ssd and internet chipsets on mobo and in the game itself to fix performance issues on consoles and on the pc here in game dev studios and on consumer hardware/software.

Jim90

Distinguished
MS - and their xbox brand - are going to get themselves into serious trouble if this game, is, essentially 'unplayable' on that console...and that does appear to be pretty much the case. As the vast majority of buyers are not tech savvy, to put xmas profit over reputation is far from wise.

Dec 21, 2020
MS - and their xbox brand - are going to get themselves into serious trouble if this game, is, essentially 'unplayable' on that console...and that does appear to be pretty much the case. As the vast majority of buyers are not tech savvy, to put xmas profit over reputation is far from wise.

Bah humbug. It's playable, I have original Xbox One and i just completed the story last night. Couple rare crashes and stuttering sometimes, but not all the time. Unplayable only if you have ZERO patience.

MorganPike

Prominent
Jan 8, 2020
Bah humbug. It's playable, I have original Xbox One and i just completed the story last night. Couple rare crashes and stuttering sometimes, but not all the time. Unplayable only if you have ZERO patience.

I have a nephew (in his late 20's) that played it on his original XB1 and said the complaints were vastly overstated. He said he enjoyed the heck out of it and is keeping it.