Microsoft's Bing Gains from Google's January Dip

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionut19

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
Microsoft's Bing Gains from Google's January Dip

It should sound like this: Microsoft's Bing Gains from Google and Yahoo's January Dip !

uh_no

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
so google and yahoo each dropped .3, but microsoft only gained from google's drop apprently....i am never unamazed at the inanity of the articles posted here some time

Kapoue

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
comScore, like Alexia, uses a tracking software that most of us would call spyware. Therefore, comScore represents trends in the population that installs spywares (ie. noobs).

New headline suggested : Bing gains market share among Spyware-happy noobs

Stryter

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
I must admit, bing does have some nice features that makes finding info a little easier. I like the website previews and the traffic info on the maps. Bing does everything I need it to do, of course so does google. I guess im too lazy to change my default engine back to google. :\ oh well.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]kapoue[/nom]comScore, like Alexia, uses a tracking software that most of us would call spyware. Therefore, comScore represents trends in the population that installs spywares (ie. noobs).New headline suggested : Bing gains market share among Spyware-happy noobs[/citation]
Of course there are big money to be made on infecting us with spyware and tracking the shit out of us ;-)

randomizer

Champion
Bing has got better recently. Last time I tried searching for "255.255.255.255" (just for testing purposes) I got something about hotels. Now it actually provides some relevant results. Google is still outdoing it by a little when it comes to relevance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.