Microsoft's Windows 8 Commercials for Asia Are Awesome

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asok Smith

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
Wow! I was immediately seized by an urge to go out and buy a - what was it again? oh yeah, a Window 8 touch something or other. No, wait! I was mistaken. It was a watermelon I wanted to buy.

Asok Smith

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013
Wow! I was immediately seized by an urge to go out and buy a - what was it again? oh yeah, a Window 8 touch something or other. No, wait! I was mistaken. It was a watermelon I wanted to buy.

Firion87

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
Well the first one describes pretty well Windows 8: Hit your head as hard as you can into the desk, suffer a head trauma, become retarded like those fruit users used to not have any option at all and it eventually looks nice to you.

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
Great ideas and have about as much connection to windows 8 as the pope to a sex club. Nothing in those adds ever suggest Windows and some of the end screens wouldn't as well if people don't know MS's new artwork style.

Timmy225

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Sorry didn't watch them since I refuse to allow the security threat battery draining Flash to run on my laptop. Get up with the times and go to HTML5

Status
Not open for further replies.