Question Minecraft - Can't join to my own server

C1rm0ska

Prominent
Jan 17, 2023
Hello!
I have a minecraft server for my friends and me, but unfortunately, I can't join the server.
I have another PC wher the server runs. It's private IP is 192.168.68.107 and it says this when I try to join the server: "End of stream"

The “End of Stream” error can happen when there is a mismatch between the client and server versions of Minecraft. "Couldn't talk to the server properly" more like. Or a connectivity issue if your server isn't accepting communications.

This can happen either when you try to join a multiplayer server that is running a different version of the game than the one you have installed on your PC. It can ALSO be caused l due to loading a SAVED game that was created with a different version of the game.

Just ensure that the client and server versions of Minecraft are the same. If you are trying to join a multiplayer server, check with the server administrator to see what version of the game they are running.

If you are trying to load a saved game, make sure that you are using the same version of the game that the save was created with. By the way, you can also try clearing your Minecraft cache. This can resolve any issues with corrupted data and/or outdated files.

C1rm0ska

Prominent
Jan 17, 2023
The “End of Stream” error can happen when there is a mismatch between the client and server versions of Minecraft. "Couldn't talk to the server properly" more like. Or a connectivity issue if your server isn't accepting communications.

This can happen either when you try to join a multiplayer server that is running a different version of the game than the one you have installed on your PC. It can ALSO be caused l due to loading a SAVED game that was created with a different version of the game.

Just ensure that the client and server versions of Minecraft are the same. If you are trying to join a multiplayer server, check with the server administrator to see what version of the game they are running.

If you are trying to load a saved game, make sure that you are using the same version of the game that the save was created with. By the way, you can also try clearing your Minecraft cache. This can resolve any issues with corrupted data and/or outdated files.
I've tried with another internet and it worked with that
Had to type in the public IP for that of course..

C1rm0ska

Prominent
Jan 17, 2023

Something must be with the router maybe.. IDK