Question Minecraft continuosly stuttering in a high end PC

Jun 9, 2019
I've tried to troubleshoot this problem myself and I asked everywhere, but so far no luck. I've been trying to play Minecraft since I bought this PC two months ago but I cannot fix some heavy stuttering in it, and this is the only game where I've noticed this. The game stays between 100 and 200/300 FPS, but the thing is I have constant stuttering no matter why which makes it basically unplayable, this happens in vanilla but it's even worse when I try to play modded (Yes, im using Optifine + Foamfix + VanillaFix + BetterFPS).
Here's an example (Modded) : View: https://imgur.com/gallery/EqWJsJ8

(The openGL error is from the shaders that im using which are a little outdated, I tested it and the error makes no difference whatsoever)

Also, here's my specs :
i5 9600K 3.70GHz
MSI RTX 2070 Ventus
G.Skill 16 GB 3200 MHz
Be Quiet BN282 650W

Jun 9, 2019
I guess this thread is more than dead but there's more information just in case.
The game runs as it should if I look at the sky (300+ FPS while flying around and loading new chunks in), but as soon as anything starts rendering in the FPS tank all the way down to mid 30-20's ..
The game is indeed using my GPU and I have no problems in any other games (For example, Warframe all maxed out runs at a stable 200-300 FPS without any stutter or drops whatsoever)

The hell is going on here ?