Question Missing a part for the Liquid Freezer II 280 - CPU Water Cooler

amerifax

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Missing a part for the Liquid Freezer II 280 - CPU Water Cooler. I'm including an image that might help determine what is missing. I'm working with the following:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x
MO: Asus ProArt x570 Creator WIFI

The image shows the bottom of the cooler plate & what is available for attaching the cooler, CPU. It seems a plate is missing.
Bob

Image - Sorry could not copy the image form my hard drive.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Your image link appears to be broken.

The cooler should have come with, or perhaps on the manufacturer website there should be a listing of all the parts expected. If they are missing you should probably call them and see if they can mail out the parts bag. I had to do this with a Cooler Master CPU heatsink one time and it went fairly smoothly aside from the inevitable wait.

amerifax

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
Your image link appears to be broken.

The cooler should have come with, or perhaps on the manufacturer website there should be a listing of all the parts expected. If they are missing you should probably call them and see if they can mail out the parts bag. I had to do this with a Cooler Master CPU heatsink one time and it went fairly smoothly aside from the inevitable wait.
Thanks. I will call but hoping to get an answer to my problem before Monday.
Bob

amerifax

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011
I did find the part I was missing, see the image. Opps could not load the image.
Bob

PS: How can I include the image? Let's say the image is on my C:\Image\bob.png. When selecting the above SQ image I get http:// and insert. So I copied the path and file name then pasted it into the box, (insert picture), that came up. Did not work. Actually, I need to know how both of the above work, (insert picture) & (insert link).

Last edited:
I did find the part I was missing, see the image. Opps could not load the image.
Bob

PS: How can I include the image? Let's say the image is on my C:\Image\bob.png. When selecting the above SQ image I get http:// and insert. So I copied the path and file name then pasted it into the box, (insert picture), that came up. Did not work. Actually, I need to know how both of the above work, (insert picture) & (insert link).
For an image you use a link to an image service... imgur.com . Insert the link by clicking on the little chain icon at the top of the message edit window.

But nevermind...you have an X570 board. The cooler uses the backplate that comes with all AM4 motherboards.