[SOLVED] Missing/Broken Audio After Windows 10 Update

Feb 11, 2020
So yesterday (10/02/20), I received the latest Windows 10 update (KB4528760) and installed it upon the UI request. As soon as the computer rebooted, I went to YouTube and quickly discovered that there was no audio.

I checked all audio controls, unplugged and replugged my headphones in both the front and rear jacks, fiddled around with settings in Realtek Audio Manager and still nothing. I went straight to google and discovered that both updates KB4528760 and KB4532695 have been plagued with issues and bugs, Network and Audio issues being chief among them.

I've tried everything from updating audio drivers, setting default audio device, even uninstalling the new WIndows update and still nothing. I managed to get audio "somewhat" working by selecting "headphones" settings in Realtek Audio manager but at best, this only gives me very tinny audio in one ear.

Is there anyone who has any possible fix short of a fresh windows install? Or anyone who has had the same issue and has had better luck than I? Any advice would be appreciated.

Solution
EDIT:

I have found a solution by plugging in a set of after-market speakers and then plugging the headphone check through the speaker header. This gives me much clearer sound in both ears.
Feb 11, 2020
EDIT:

I have found a solution by plugging in a set of after-market speakers and then plugging the headphone check through the speaker header. This gives me much clearer sound in both ears.

Solution