missing hard drive space?

Hey, I was wondering if any one here could help me with
my install of a new hard drive? It is a 20 gig ibm hard
drive but some how the computer is only recognising 2 gig.
I am stumped and would like some input on how to find the
missing 18 gig. thanks for your help.

What operating system are you running

In XP, right click on My Computer, click Manage, click Disk Management.
Make a partition out of the unallocated space and format it and assign
it a letter.

I am not sure if XP will even install on a 2 GB Hard drive, so if you
are running a different OS, you may want to ask in that newsgroup.

----
Nathan McNulty