Question Missing Screw - Gigabyte X570SI Aorus Pro AX

Apr 1, 2023
Hello,
I am missing one of the screws on my motherboard and was hoping someone here would be able to identify it for me. I've included a picture to indicate the missing screw, circled in red. Functionally, this doesn't matter, but I'd still like to buy a replacement if I could.

Thanks

9kikiv.png

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Have you contacted the manufacturer yet? More than likely, if that is available they would probably send one out to you. Worst case scenario would be researching the size and sourcing one yourself. On the extreme end, you could return the unit and exchange it for another over it.

Jun 5, 2023
Have you contacted the manufacturer yet? More than likely, if that is available they would probably send one out to you. Worst case scenario would be researching the size and sourcing one yourself. On the extreme end, you could return the unit and exchange it for another over it.
I'm also missing one NVME heatsink screw for this motherboard. I asked Gigabyte support if they could provide the missing piece but they said they can't do that. I decided to keep the motherboard because the whole process would take too long and the return window for other components would expire by the time I got another one. Although it's not that big of a deal, I'm still willing to buy a full set of those. If anyone knows where to purchase them or get a replacement, I'd appreciate the help.

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
You can readily purchase the standoff and screw for the M2. On the other you would have to know a size or optionally know of a local retailer that has a really good "bolt bin" on site where you could take the other screw for that cover. This is assuming they are both the same.