Question Missing VirtualCooking.dll

jetskier369

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
So I've been working on cleaning up my cousins laptop (W7 home premium). It had a lot of spyware and adware all over it, and a couple viruses. So I ran several cleaners, and rootkit removers. Eventually got it cleaned up, but now I'm getting a missing VirtualCooking.dll everytime it boots.

It doesn't show up in autoruns, I don't see anything related to it under hijackthis, or under start up programs in msconfig. So I opened up regedit and deleted the only entry for it. I then went into the task scheduler to delete the task. Once task schedular opens it gives the error: "An error has occurred for the task Virtual Cooking. Error message: The specified account name is not valid." Under task status it shows a Virtual Cooking task, and shows that it succeeds at running every time the laptop is rebooted. However if I go into the Task Scheduler Library, it shows the specified account name is not valid for virtual cooking again, and is no where to be found inside of the library. I went through every folder listed just to be sure. Any idea's on how to delete a task, that isn't fully there?