mmc tool

While creating an MSC for a business unit which is defined
as an OU in our Active Directory I am unable to filter out
a container called Workstations from the global groups in
the OU. I want the snap in to view only the global groups
starting with REP when it is opened. I have tried
filtering on global group name starting with REP that I
want to view and the workstation container still appears
with the global groups listed. I tried filtering on the
container with the name exactly as workstation and it
appears alone with the global groups filtered out. Nothing
seems to be working.

You might wanna read up on List Object mode vs List Content mode, do a
search on msdn.microsoft.com and/or
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search, I've written a couple of
posts about it.

Regards,