Moderators Help please

BlackhatGod

Reputable
Oct 5, 2015
I made an account named dinosawrbro because I wanted to help my friend mason1204 on his account, but I wasn't aware that that is gaming the system. Well now he's upset and mad at me because he got banned. Can you please unban him, he uses this site a lot and I won't mess around with his account anymore I promise.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Did either of you read "Read First: Forum Rules and Styling Posts" at the top of every Forum area? In particular the part under "Please Don't..."

" Abuse the forum software or try to game the badges or voting system. Use is closely monitored and investigated."

You signed up, asked inane questions which were immediately answered by your 'friend' and you immediately gave him the Best Solution.

How exactly were you thinking you were 'helping' him as you state here?

BlackhatGod

Reputable
Oct 5, 2015
Mason was upstairs eating something and I thought that I would try and get him a badge because he told me he's been trying to answer a lot of peoples questions, so I made the dinosawrbro account on the tablet and got him the badge. I didn't realize that doing that was not allowed so I'm sorry.

BlackhatGod

Reputable
Oct 5, 2015
Yes I made that dinosawr account and also used his account without him knowing. I just want mason to get his account back. I don't use this site to post anything so I don't care if that dinosawrbro account is banned. I don't plan on being a member but mason wants to be because he's on here all the time.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
All right, will give him a second chance - your Dino account will remain banned and will be closing this (Blackhatgod) account - will drop Mason a note that his account will be monitored and any infraction will result in a permanent Ban. He should be able to log in tomorrow.