mohaa - medal of honor allied assault multiplayer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

soligeri

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
hi! After a long time I tried to play multiplayer with mohaa but I couldn't! It doesn't show any servers to connect, the server list was empty! what can I do? Please help me! Thank you!

soligeri

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
ding ding..bad answer..you know, when this game was 11 years old there were about 600-700 multiplayers still playing this game on more than a hundred servers!! So..if you don't know much about this topic why are you writing anything at all????

CoffeeBean

Reputable
May 29, 2015
I gave you the right answer. The game is long dead. There are no servers because there are no servers. There is no reason to insult people because you don't like the truth.

soligeri

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
I accept the truth if it's really the truth, but I cannot accept answers like"There are no servers because there are no servers" :) You must be drunk or something.. Seriously, you told me still not the right answer, because this game is not long dead! 1 and a half year ago (when the game was 11-12 years old it had high multiplayer activity still as you can read in my previous comment! Of course, it depends on what you mean "long dead", comparing to what... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.