Question Moherboard short-circuited and died. How to identify other damages?

rikujo.gemu

Commendable
Oct 9, 2017
I have googled and tried stuffs for the past week or so and couldn't find an answer to my troubles. I have confirmed that either the mobo or the wires used to power on has died (Strong suspicion its the power wires as well as the mobo as it shorted) and tested my psu with a stapler (Connecting black with green) and it works but I cannot find out if the gpu/cpu is dead since I have no other motherboards. Is there any way to test this out without one?

I have googled and tried stuffs for the past week or so and couldn't find an answer to my troubles. I have confirmed that either the mobo or the wires used to power on has died (Strong suspicion its the power wires as well as the mobo as it shorted) and tested my psu with a stapler (Connecting black with green) and it works but I cannot find out if the gpu/cpu is dead since I have no other motherboards. Is there any way to test this out without one?
That test doesn't show more than that PSU fan works and that's not enough for troubleshooting it. I'm afraid only way to check other components in other. working and compatible system

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran