Question Monitor Audio not Displaying as an option with or without Disconnected devices viewable

randomewok4

Commendable
Feb 5, 2018
When I booted my computer today the option to pick my monitor's speaker was not available. Right now I'm on a bios hacked vega 56 so should I just DDU the gpu drivers?

Lutfij

Titan
ou can try and use DDU to remove the drivers from your system, then try and reinstall your drivers with the latest from AMD's support site but I'd like to explore other matters. Are you sure that the monitor you're working with has audio input(via HDMI/DP) and that it has speakers on it? Often times we get threads with people knowing half and us assuming more than half), no offence.

randomewok4

Commendable
Feb 5, 2018
ou can try and use DDU to remove the drivers from your system, then try and reinstall your drivers with the latest from AMD's support site but I'd like to explore other matters. Are you sure that the monitor you're working with has audio input(via HDMI/DP) and that it has speakers on it? Often times we get threads with people knowing half and us assuming more than half), no offence.
Yeah the audio was working for the past year and a half. I think it's just the gpu drivers and DDU is a bit too long a process so I think i'll just stick with a headset. Thanks for the help